Chief Operating Officer
- 25 years of experience in medical research and clinical development of therapeutics products, including a 10-year period leading clinical operations at Bayer.
- Global Head of Scientific Affairs at Sirtex Technology Pty Ltd, an Australian listed oncology company, where he managed a global clinical operations budget in excess of A$20 million.
- Successfully delivered Sirtex’s global pivotal studies with a combined enrolment of 1103 patients, in over 200 investigator sites in 24 countries.
- Global Head of Biosimilar Development Business Group within Quintiles.
- Managed clinical trials in the indications of oncology, renal medicine, Chron’s disease, multiple sclerosis, hematology and surgery.