Dr. Peter Lobie
- Co-director of the Centre for Precision Medicine and Healthcare Research Centre at Tsinghua-Berkley Shenzhen Institute
- Is the recipient of the Chinese Government Friendship Award, the highest honor given to foreigners from the People’s Republic of China
- Has authored over 180 publications and is an international authority on molecular mechanisms of hormone action with a h-index of 55
- Founding scientist of Perseis Therapeutics Ltd
- He is also a founding shareholder in Wuhan Long Ke Ltd and Sinotar Therapeutics Ltd, two new entities focused on development of therapeutics to novel cancer target molecules.
- Reviewer of more than 50 academic journals with more than 15 local and international granting agencies
- Med.Sci. and M.B.B.S from University of Queensland, Australia