Vishal Doshi, MSC
· Founder of AUM Biosciences and Chairman of AUM’s Board of Directors.
· Extensive experience in structuring and managing global deals worth over US$4 billion in drug development with major pharmaceuticals, and biotech companies.
· Previously held senior business development and management roles at IQVIA, EPS International and ICON and many more reputed global enterprises
· Achieved 145M USD PE deal with a major pharmaceutical company that resulted in achieving POC for 3 major oncology drugs currently on the market with peak sales of over 4B USD combined along with other founders
· Within 12 months of inception, successfully lead AUM Bioscience transition from a pre-clinical to a clinical stage company and developed a portfolio of transformative cancer medicines
· Awarded the 2019 Asia-Pacific Biotech Entrepreneurial Company of The Year by Frost and Sullivan.
· Nominated as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum for Class of 2021.
· Key Opinion Leader to Korean Health Industry Development Institute
· Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Kingston University with research focus in Aromatase inhibitors in Breast cancer.
· Bachelor of Pharmacy from University of Mumbai