Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Founder of AUM Biosciencesand Chairman of AUM’s Board of Directors.
- Extensive experience in structuring and managing global deals worth over US$4 billion in drug development with major pharmaceuticals, and biotech companies.
- Previously held senior business development and management roles at IQVIA, EPS International and ICONand many more reputed global enterprises
- Achieved 145M USD PE deal with a major pharmaceutical company that resulted in achieving POC for 3 major oncology drugs currently on the market with peak sales of over 4B USD combined along with other founders
- Within 12 months of inception, successfully lead AUM Bioscience transition from a pre-clinical to a clinical stagecompany and developed a portfolio of transformative cancer medicines
- Awarded the2019 Asia-Pacific Biotech Entrepreneurial Company of The Year by Frost and Sullivan.
- Nominated as aYoung Global Leader by the World Economic Forum for Class of 2021.
- Key Opinion Leader to Korean Health Industry Development Institute
- Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Kingston University with research focus in Aromatase inhibitors in Breast cancer.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy from University of Mumbai